Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (IPCC) is located within a cultural and business district in the middle of Albuquerque (at 12th Street near Interstate 40). This district is also home to additional thriving businesses, which are also owned and operated by the 19 Pueblos of New Mexico, and managed by Indian Pueblos Marketing Inc (IPMI). Some of these commercial enterprises include:
- The Indian Pueblo Store, an arts store inside IPCC offering authentic Native American arts, jewelry and more
- Starbucks at Avanyu Plaza, Native-owned/largest Starbucks in New Mexico
- Avanyu Plaza, an outdoor gathering space
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott
The Center is comprised of museum and gallery space, a collection of murals and other Native arts and artifacts, a library, archives, an education department, a teaching kitchen/restaurant, and cultural programming and events – each celebrating the Pueblo culture of New Mexico.